Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: tracks to download...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member DJ-Ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2000
    Posts
    2,130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I need inspiration...nothing too minority orientated...but I honestly think I have got most of what I need now.......help me please.....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member uncle brodders's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2000
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok ok, id say.....

    Origin - Mental Torment

    if i were to be serious i reckon maybe some old machine head, nice for a mosh, but id guess you already have loads(?).

    errm, some fucking TOOL, but that aint exactly to mosh to.

    go for some more Waterdown, maybe.

    oh and

    Fuck Im Dead - army of hermaphrodites

    maybe spelt 'Fuck I'm Dead...' [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Frank Zappa - The Dangerous Kitchen

    yeah.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member DJ-Ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2000
    Posts
    2,130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Got tool and waterdown and old machine head

    the other two I'll pass on.....too obscure....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member uncle brodders's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2000
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok how about you get the frank zappa track for your own personal collection? it is fucking ace.

    or maybe you'll think - wanker.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member DJ-Ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2000
    Posts
    2,130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    To tell the truth I have little time to listen to stuff I like....I get sent loads of stuff through that I have to listen to and make a judgement on wether or not I should play the hell out of it....also trying to find stuff to please people..its hard at times...but I cope.....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member will,king of skutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2001
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do believe 'Rufio' will go down well

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Mr C0ff33's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2000
    Posts
    243
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    here here!! Rufio will go down very wel.. also belvedere

  8. #8
    Inactive Member DJ-Ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2000
    Posts
    2,130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    see this is what I mean...they wont at all....

  9. #9
    Inactive Member SkimmedMilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2000
    Posts
    658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    belvedere are good, rufio are a bit poo. i rekon some quicksand would go down well

  10. #10
    Inactive Member DJ-Ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2000
    Posts
    2,130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Quicksand!!!Bastard forget them.....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •